The central location of the Hotel Johann Strauss allows you to enjoy Vienna without a car.
Leave your car in the hotel’s own garage and use the nearby underground station U1 instead (Taubstummengasse) or enjoy a casual 10 minutes walk into the centre of Vienna.
The Vienna State Opera, Kärntnerstraße, Karlskirche, Schwarzenbergplatz and the Belvedere Castle are just some of the many famous sights close to the hotel, which no visitor of Vienna should miss.
Whether you arrive by plane, train or car, you will find complete directions to Hotel Johann Strauss here.
From Vienna Airport to Hotel Johann Strauss:
- You can take the fast train to Wien-Nord (every 30 minutes), and from there the metro line U1 (direction Reumannplatz) and get off at station Taubstummengasse.
- Alternatively, take the Airport Bus (every 20 minutes) to Wien-Schwedenplatz, then take metro line U1
- You can also take the CAT (City Airport Train) every 30 minutes to Wien Mitte and from there the metro line U3 to Stephansplatz
- From Stephansplatz change to the metro line U1 to Taubstummengasse, exit Floragasse
- Another option is to take a taxi directly to the hotel (ca. EUR 35-40 depending on traffic) – we would also be happy to arrange a limousine transfer.
From Westbahnhof (train station) to Hotel Johann Strauss:
- Please take the metro line U3 towards Erdberg, 5 stations to Stephansplatz.
From there transfer to the metro line U1 towards Reumannplatz and travel 2 stations to Taubstummengasse – then take exit Floragasse. You will see the hotel in front of you.
From Hauptbahnhof (main-train-station)
- Take the underground U1 direction “Leopoldau” one stop until the stop “Taubstummengasse”. Walk direction “Taubstummengasse” and choose the exit “Floragasse”.
- Now You can already see Hotel Johann Strauss on the left street side.
- Just type the exact data into your navigation system.
We would be happy to send you a detailed access plan by fax or email, or download it here.
HOTEL JOHANN STRAUSS
Tel: +43 (0) 1 505 76 24
Fax: +43 (0) 1 505 76 28