Because of its central location in Vienna’s inner city, right next to the Stephansdom (cathedral), the Hotel Royal is especially suited for exploring Vienna by foot.
Directly in front of the hotel is the metro station Stephansplatz (lines U1 and U3) and the city bus line 1A. The State Opera, Stephansdom (cathedral), and the Hofburg Palace, as well as many other impressive sights are reachable within walking distance.
Whether you arrive by plane, train or car, you’ll here find complete directions to our Hotel Royal here.
From Vienna Airport:
- The rapid transit railway S7 to Landstraße Wien Mitte (every 30 minutes). From there, please take the metro line U3 towards Ottakring and exit at Stephansplatz station.
- Airport bus to Wien Schwedenplatz (every 20 minutes). From there, please take the metro line U1 towards Reumannplatz and exit at Stephansplatz station.
- CAT (City Airport Train) to Landstraße Wien Mitte (every 30 minutes). From there, please take the metro line U3 towards Ottakring and exit at Stephansplatz station.
- Taxi (ca. EUR 40-50)
From Westbahnhof (train station):
- Take metro line U3 towards "Simmering" and exit at "Stephansplatz" station. Choose the exit “Kärntnerstrasse”. From there you will see the Hotel Royal on the left side.
From Hauptbahnhof (main train station):
- Take the underground U1 towards "Leopoldau" and exit at "Stehansplatz" station. Choose the exit “Kärntnerstrasse”. From there you will see the Hotel Royal on the left side.
- Just program the exact data into the online navigation system. You can also download detailed directions here. For parking, we offer our guests a special garage service at a fixed price.
- As the whole inner city is a non-parking zone, the hotel has a cooperation with a nearby garage and offers a pick-up service for our guests.
On request, a detailled arrival plan can be sent either per fax or per email.
Tel: +43 1 515 68 0
Fax: +43 1 513 9698