Hotel Regina

Hotel Regina, the first of the Kremslehner hotels, was constructed in 1877 as a city palace in the Vienna Historicism style. The hotel was established in 1896, and we have been spoiling our guests with traditional Viennese hospitality ever since. It is situated near a gorgeous park on the Ringstrasse, next to the Votiv church.

More info

Hotel Royal

Hotel Royal enjoys a prime inner city location directly next to Vienna’s Stephansdom (cathedral), at the beginning of the pedestrian zone and the famous shopping streets Graben and Kärntnerstrasse.

More info

Graben Hotel

Graben Hotel is located directly in the center of Vienna on a quiet side street off Graben, right in the middle of the Old Quarter and, since 1927, owned by the Family Kremslehner.

More info

Hotel Johann Strauss

The traditional Viennese hotel is located in an historic building in the fashionable Freihaus quarter of Vienna’s 4th district. The centrally situated Hotel Johann Strauss offers 60 rooms (7 single rooms, 31 double rooms, 18 triple rooms as well as 4 suites) thus allowing it to offer appropriate and most convenient accommodation for each guest, both business travellers and tourists.

More info

Our clients say...

Hotel Regina

Service and quality of restaurant and other facilities ecellent, rooms are in excellent condition but a bit small.

Johann Tagwerker

12.06.2019

Read more reviews...

KREMSLEHNER HOTELS VIENNA

The Kremslehner Hotels Group consist of 4 hotels, which are privately owned by the Kremslehner family, now in the 4th generation. All hotels are located in prime spots of the Vienna city centre!

The Hotel Regina****, head office and main hotel is idyllically situated next to the Votivpark and family-owned since 1896.

The Graben Hotel**** and the Hotel Royal**** are located next to the famous streets Graben and Kärntnerstraße, just minutes away from the St. Stephan’s Cathedral and the State Opera.

The Hotel Johann Strauss**** is the youngest member of the Kremslehner Hotels Group and is situated close to the Belvedere Castle.